1. Information We Collect
Provider does not collect personal information unless you voluntarily provide it to us. We do, however, collect certain types of information and ask for personal information in certain circumstances, such as when you set up a User Account. The following sections describe the type of information we collect and how we collect it.
- Information You Give Us: All users may visit the public areas of the Service without disclosing any personal information about themselves. However, in order to use certain features of the Service, you may be asked for, or you may choose to provide, certain personally identifiable information (“PII”), such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and similar information. We will not collect PII from you while you use the Service unless you voluntarily provide it to us or authorize us to collect such information. When you complete a registration form to create a User Account, we require you to provide us with relevant PII.
- Cookies: Like many websites, we employ the use of “cookies” in certain areas of our Service to allow us to provide information that is targeted to your interests and make your online experience more convenient (for instance, by reducing the number of times you have to re-enter your password). Cookies are small bits of electronic information that a website sends to a visitor’s browser and are stored on your hard drive. We do not receive or record any personal information in the cookies we use and are never tied to anything that could be used to identify you. Although most web browsers automatically accept cookies, you may choose to change your browser to block cookies that or to notify you when you are sent a cookie. Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted at the end of a session and you are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits. You can still use the Service if your browser is set to reject cookies.
- Log Information: Our servers automatically track certain information about you as you use our Service. This information may include the URL that you just came from, which URL you go to next, what browser you are using, and your IP address. Our site logs do generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our Service. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff to provide better services to the public and may also be provided to others, but the statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
- Usage Activity: When you use the Service we may track your usage history, including search history and the particular content you viewed. This usage history will be used for your convenience, so that you can easily access past searches and content of interest.
2. Sharing of Information
We may use personal information that you provide to us to personalize your profile information, maintain, customize and add new resources and services, and allow communication and interaction between you and Provider, and between Provider and its operating personnel. In addition, we will share the personal information we collect from you under the following circumstances:
- Asset transfers. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other transaction involving the sale of some or all of Provider’s assets, user information, including personal information collected from you through your use of the Service, could be included in the transferred assets. Visitors to the Service will be notified via a prominent notice on the Service for thirty (30) days prior to a change of ownership or control of user information held by us.
In addition, we may share with third parties user information in the form of aggregated non-personal information. This non-identifying information may include, for example, the patterns, trends, preferences, and other collective characteristics of our users. Disclosure of this information serves to help us and our marketing partners evaluate and tailor our communications, advertisements, services and general business practices to the needs of users of the Service.
3. Control of Your Information
You may request us to correct, update or delete any of the information we have collected from you by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to fulfill your request. We may choose not to fulfill any request that we determine is unreasonable, unduly burdensome or impractical or that constitutes a threat to the privacy or rights of others.
The personal information that you provide to us is stored on servers, which are located in secured facilities with restricted access, and protected by protocols and procedures designed to ensure the security of such information. In addition, we restrict access to personal information to Provider employees, independent contractors and agents who need to know this information in order to develop, operate and maintain the Service. All Provider personnel who have access to this information are trained in the maintenance and security of such information. However, no server, computer or communications network or system, or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect user information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us through use of the Service and you acknowledge and agree that you provide such information and engage in such transmissions at your own risk. Once we receive a transmission from you, we will endeavor to maintain its security on our systems.
5. Minor’s Privacy
The Service is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 18. We do not collect personal indentifying information from any person we actually know is a minor under the age of 18.
6. Notification of Changes
8. Questions? Contact Us
9. Terms of Service